1. Details of the person responsible for the website:
The owner and party responsible for this website, which can be found at the URL: www.insurama.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the company SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L., with its registered office at Calle Ferrol 1, Planta 5 Puerta 2, 15004, A Coruña, with Tax Identification Code B-27.764.026 and registered in the Mercantile Register of La Coruña, in Volume 3.749, Folio 170, Page 52.151.
2. Legal information and acceptance:
These provisions regulate the use of the web service that SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. makes available to Internet users.
The use of the Web attributes the condition of user of the same (from now on, the “User”) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Web service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Web or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he or she intends to use the Web, as it and its conditions of use may be modified, and it is the User’s responsibility to be aware of such possible modifications.
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to regulate the use that may be made by Users of the Web, without prejudice to certain services or content within the Web are subject to their own particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before starting to provide the corresponding service.
The access and use of the Web is free for the Users (except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access supplier hired by the Users), without prejudice to the possibility of contracting by the User of products or services of a paid nature offered through the Web, which will be governed by its particular conditions, which must be expressly accepted by the User, and by the General Contracting Conditions of the Web.
In relation to the registration of Users by means of identifiers and passwords (“the Access Data”), these will belong exclusively to the person to whom they are granted. The User, under his/her own responsibility, must maintain his/her Access Data in the strictest and most absolute confidentiality, without SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. being responsible in any case for the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the same.
5. Intellectual and industrial property:
All the contents of the Web, understanding by these, merely as an example, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design, source codes, navigation structures and other services or telematic products integrated into the Web (hereinafter, “the Contents”) are the exclusive property of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or – if applicable – third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognized by current regulations on intellectual property can be understood as being transferred to the User, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Web. The User undertakes not to infringe the industrial and intellectual property rights of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or of third parties in the context of their access and use of the Web, and it is expressly forbidden to reproduce all or part of the Contents, to communicate them publicly, to distribute them or to make any use of them, except with the prior, express and written consent of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or of the legitimate owner of the rights.
The User agrees to use the information and services of the Web exclusively for their own needs and in accordance with the purposes of the Web, and not to directly or indirectly make commercial use of the services to which they have access or the results obtained through the use of the Web, unless they have obtained express written consent from SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. The User agrees not to use the facilities and capabilities of the Web to carry out or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract users to other competing services.
The brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are the property of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or third parties, and are protected by current legislation on industrial property. Access to the website does not confer any right to the brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs on the User.
6. Conditions of use of the website.
The User is obliged to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the applicable regulations and the provisions contained in this Legal Notice. The User will respond to SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. and to third parties for any damages that may arise from the breach of this obligation.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. reserves the right to block the access of Users who use the Web contrary to current regulations or the provisions of this Legal Notice, and may cancel or block, if appropriate, the Access Data of registered Users.
It is expressly forbidden to use the website for purposes that are harmful to the property or interests of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or third parties, or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the regulations in force and the provisions of this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 2. In accordance with current regulations, the User must refrain from, but not limited to
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in the cases authorized by law or with the express and prior consent of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights in the case.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that can be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, or make a public communication or make the Contents available to third parties.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Website, as well as the databases that SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. makes available to Users.
6.3 Data collection forms:
All the information provided by the User through the forms enabled on the Web, for the above purposes or any others, must be true. To this end, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data he or she provides and undertakes to keep the information provided up to date at all times. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any possible damage caused to SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or to third parties resulting from the falsehood, inaccuracy or lack of updating of the data provided.
6.4 Introduction of web links:
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Web must comply at all times with the regulations in force and with the conditions detailed below, and will be responsible for any failure to comply with these regulations before SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. and third parties:
- The link may be to any website except those that incorporate personal data, databases or other information subject to the regulations on protection of personal data, but may not reproduce itin any way(in-line links, copy of the graphic texts etc.).
- In any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden to establish frames of any kind that surround the Web or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Web and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Web so that: (i) it produces or may produce error, confusion or deception in the Users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (ii) it supposes an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (iii) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L., of the companies in its group or of the companies associated with the products and services offered through the Web; or (iv) in any other way it is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrating statement about SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or the companies associated with the products and services offered through the Web, its partners, employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender or the content of the page where the link is located.
- It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or its group companies on the sender’s page, except in the cases permitted by law or express and previously authorized by SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Web is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not under any circumstances reproduce or link its own or third party content that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (not limited to: pornographic, violent, discriminatory, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. (ii) induce or may induce the User to believe that SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. subscribes to, backs, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, declarations or expressions, whether legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L., in view of the place, contents and theme of the sender’s web page.
7. Exclusion of liability.
Access to the website does not imply an obligation on the part of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. to verify the truthfulness, accuracy, suitability, exhaustiveness and timeliness of the information provided through it. The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of a service by SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L., and therefore such information is insufficient for the User to make personal decisions.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. is not responsible for decisions taken based on the information provided on the Web, nor for damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of such information.
Likewise, in the event that the Web activates comment boxes, SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. will not be responsible for any possible damage to Users or third parties due to the opinions expressed by Users through these means.
7.2 Quality of service:
Access to the website does not imply an obligation on the part of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs and the protection of their hardware and software against them.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the Users or third parties as a result of accessing or using the Website.
7.3 Service availability:
Access to the website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation are not the responsibility of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. Therefore, the services provided through the website may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the service.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. shall not be responsible for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the User or any third party due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web service during the provision of the service or beforehand.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. shall not be responsible for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the User or any third party due to the inadequate functioning of the system if this is due to a faulty configuration of the User’s or third party’s equipment or to their insufficient capacity to support the computer systems essential to be able to use the service.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. may make the modifications it deems appropriate to the Web, and may include additional services and content to the current ones or, if appropriate, modify or remove them. SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. may modify the website when it considers it appropriate and may block access to all or part of the users of the website to carry out the modifications or repairs it considers necessary at any time.
7.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Web:
The Web access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In this case SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and shall only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that, having actual knowledge of the unlawfulness, the link has not been removed or rendered unusable with due diligence.
In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, he or she may notify SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. through the following e-mail address: email@example.com, without this communication implying any obligation on the part of SUM BROKER, S.L. to remove the corresponding link or the effective knowledge by SUM BROKER, S.L. of the facts which are the object of the communication.
Under no circumstances does the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements between SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. or its group companies and the people responsible for or owners of the sites, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. with respect to the statements, content or services provided through them.
SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. is not responsible for any possible damage derived from the access or use of the Linked Sites, nor for any damage that the Users and any third party may suffer that is not directly attributable to SUM BROKER ONLINE, S.L. and is not expressly excluded in the provisions of this Legal Notice.
8. Applicable legislation:
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law.
Last updated: 2 November 2020.